My own quotes :)

No one is always perfect :)

Sunday 2 December 2012

Passion for Thailand

So after visiting my uncle at the massage centre today , I'm going to stay at my uncle's shop for a few days to work and also learn my thai language :D
Getting so excited XOXO
Finnaly... I can learn my thai properly. No more book learning , but face to face learning to talk wiht a real thai :D

My friends should be thinking: This guy has been talking about thai all the time , I think he wants to be a thai "A-gua".
FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not going to do that derp =-=
I just love their culture , their people , their language , their FOOD!!
Their country is not as busy as Malaysia or New York except for Bangkok =-="
We can still see much greenery everywhere. It's relaxing you know~


I love Thailand
And of course - Malaysia ^_^

Thailand

Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment