My own quotes :)

No one is always perfect :)

Friday 3 August 2012

Ready , Set , Action! シ

My My My... Since I don't get to use the com so much... I forget what I wanted to write everyday @@
Hmm... Let's see... Aha , I know what i wanted to write already! It's about what i wanted to become when i grow up :)

I wanted to be an ACTOR :) Why? Well...
It's all because of him:




















Mario Maurer xD

Haha~ i saw his acting skills and woosh... I fell in love with acting x)

Acting was like... You can express your true feelings by acting without even people noticing it~
And... Let's say you're acting as the bad guy~ you get to feel what a bad guy feels like when doing something  haha xD

There's lot more actors actresses that are better than him , but he's the reason why i fell in love with acting :)

Oh~ there's also Spiderman : Andrew Garfield :)




















And lots more of actors that i admire x)

No comments:

Post a Comment