My own quotes :)

No one is always perfect :)

Monday 24 September 2012

LOS syndrome

I agree... The LOS syndrome is killing me > <  Everything that changed me happened after i saw the movie :(
But most of the changes are positive changes so I appreciate that :)

One of the dialouges that i love the most from the movie is

“If we can love someone so much
how will we be able to handle it one day when we are separated?
And, if being separated is a part of life, and you know about separation well,
is it possible that we can love someone and never be afraid of losing them?

And at the same time I also wondering,
Is it possible that, we can live our entire life without loving anyone at all?”


Grhhhhhhhh................. I just love this movie xD

Watch it first beacuse of him:






















Then now he's my idol:






















Then my favourite music band is:
















Some of my friends couldn't stand me for having the LOS syndrome... Booh xD
But what could I do? I can't change myself >< Love being myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment