My own quotes :)

No one is always perfect :)

Monday 30 July 2012

Hooray! Saved my cat =)

When i woke up in the morning today , i saw my pet cat Hitam went into my neighbor's house... There isn't any people staying in that house>.< I don't know how she went in but i knew straight away that she's stuck O_O My my... How am i going to save her from the house when i don't have any key??? Of course the only way is by breaking the window or dot dot dot...
What i did was I tried opening the window with my own bare hands... But for sure i can't break open the window just like that! LOL >.<
When my bro came out i saw a metal rod so i ask my brother to help me pull the window a little so that i can stick in the rod and twist open the handel : ) *Clever idea huh =P
And it worked!
Now...  My cat is safe amd sound  :)

P.S It's a wild cat~~

No comments:

Post a Comment